Current pricing below is for my classic family portraiture photography sessions and new in 2023 I'm booking for Family Films which also includes photos.
- Includes Full Gallery (50+ Images)
- $200 Print Credit
- 20% off an Heirloom Album
- Includes 25 Digital Images
- $100 Print Credit
- Includes 15 Digital Images
All portrait packages include the following:
- Pre-session planning, including location and wardrobe advice
- All post-production editing and basic retouching
- Private online gallery
- Exclusive sneak peeks
- $275 Creative Fee due at the time of booking to secure day/time. Non-refundable.
- Choose a package after your gallery has been delivered.
- All pre-session planning, including location and wardrobe advice + pre-session consultation call
- 2-4 hour Session in-home or outdoors
- 3-6+ minute film that encapsulates the essence of your family set to thoughtfully hand-selected, independent licensed music
- All post-production video editing and grading
- Custom Engraved USB with film + photos
- 11x14 lustre print
- Set of 25 high res digital images valued at $775
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot, with the remainder due the day of your session. Payment plan options are available, please enquire about split payments and we will set that up.
Why are films so much more expensive? A film generally takes anywhere from 20-30hrs (sometimes even longer) to create.
Video requires a great deal of time spent editing to get things just right, far more time than it takes for photos. It might seem expensive, but I guarantee you it's worth it and the value of that film will increase with every year that goes by after you've had it made.
* For travel sessions, two nights accomodation + return flight + car hire costs will be invoiced separately.