Hey hey there my awesome people!
I’m pretty sure I wish I would have thought of this idea way sooner because I think it’s awesome and I hope you do too. Like most great ideas the initial excitement wears off and then fear sets in, thinking no one will give a you-know-what about this, but that’s ok…here it goes!
I’m offering POP UP sessions that will be random dates and times posted every Monday on Instagram Stories and on Facebook. I might even throw in some surprise locations, but for now, they’ll all be in the same spot, my jungle of a backyard in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Trust me when I say it’s perfect for pictures, it is! Lots of texture, greenery, depth, and most importantly the position of the sun!
What the heck is a Pop Up Session? I’ll tell you what it isn’t, a mini shoot or full family session.
- This is a 15-30 minute shoot with no props or any kind of styled shoot (example: not like my spring or holiday minis)
- Quick, but gorgeous shoot when you just want a few pictures
- For those of you who have wanted to do a shoot with me, but don’t want to do a full session just yet.
- For past clients that have been lost to the abyss of “other” photographers.
- You never knew you wanted a shoot until now!
- Those Dads or even Moms that hate photoshoots, but still know they are necessary.
- An updated headshot
- Pic with your furry friend just because or because it’s almost the end
- This is created to be easy, simple, and fun, but don’t mistake those words for cheap. I will still pour my heart and soul into your session no matter how long it is and you can always promise I’ll do my very best to capture you and your family!
Details and Pricing:
- 15-30 minutes
- Farmington Hills, Michigan
- 5 digital files
- Private online gallery
- Delivered via download through your online gallery
- Option to order prints directly online and delivered directly to you
CLICK HERE to view and book your day/time!
*Updated July 29, 2019