It’s a spring mini, a mother’s day mini, family mini, grandparent’s mini, couples mini, update a family pic mini….whatever mini you want it to be.
It was so sad to miss last year’s spring mini, but WE ARE BACK, I’m also fully vaccinated and ready to welcome all my wonderful families to this years’ mini!
The theme for the shoot was inspired by the new beginning of the season and also the dark time we all went through. The styled set is complete with real plants, flowers, candles, and so many different textures! I do have a lovely pink fur blanket so I guess that’s the only thing that’s not real. Please check out all the detailed shots of the shoot to see how it will look and if you’re interested in booking please go HERE.
Location: Farmington Hills, MI (exactly location given after signup)
Date: May 15 (Rain Date May 16)
*crossed out times are taken or see real-time updates in the signup link below also later in the evening times will get better light with candles and the cafe lights 😉
- 20-minute shoot
- up to 5 immediate family members (each additional person add on $25 up to 7. If you have 8 or more people you must book 2 time slots)
- unlimited images captured
- all post-production editing
- private password protected online gallery
- sneak peeks that you can share and keep
- exclusive posts on social media
- 15+ hi-resolution digitals
- gift bag
- good times with Michelle
- option to order cards, prints, gifts, and other professionally printed products made in the midwest.
- $275 or $250 if you sign up BEFORE MAY 11TH!
TO SIGN UP: